Aircraft Maintenance Planner
1. To collect for analysis work accomplished on the aircraft and engines by
reviewing technical logs and defect sheets to determine if any such work is
recoverable from the manufacturer under the relevant warranty terms.
2. To maintain the SB and AD status of each aircraft and review the planned
incorporation to ensure that spares required will be available.
3. To compile record of hours/cycles for each aircraft and its engines in a
format to show periodic and planned utilization.
4. To present the collected data in an acceptable manner for the presentation of
5. To liaise with the manufacturers and vendors on technical questions.
6. To plan and progress all routine scheduled maintenance including reloading of
required parts, material and tooling.
7. To schedule maintenance events with the view to minimizing flight hour losses
due to early check scheduling.
8. To prepare work packages, work highlights, manpower summaries and critical
9. To schedule work on aircraft, ensuring that processes and repairs are
completed in the most effective way and working with supervisors to monitor
10. To ensure proper analysis of inspection findings with the view of optimizing
maintenance programmes for safe and cost effective operations.
11. To reduce product cost through optimization of maintenance programme
12. To compile and maintain all data for the Reliability Programme.
HND/Bachelor’s degrees in any Engineering or technological fields.
Professional qualifications / training in aviation an added advantage.
– Skills and Knowledge Required
– Excellent Computer literacy and use of Microsoft office suite
– Knowledge of English communication is highly desirable
– Great interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective working
relationships with employees , customers other departments and all levels of
– Ability to deliver a clear and concise presentation when required
– Highly motivated and self starter
– Other Requirements:
Age: 30yrs Maximum
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and CV to 21 Olowu Street, Off Mobolaji Bank-Anthony Way Ikeja or send to [email protected]