1. Personal data is defined as:
"any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person."
2. How we use your information?
This privacy notice tells you how we will collect and use your personal data for:
• Completing travel arrangements and other requested services.
• Managing the flight boarding process and connections.
• Keeping you safe when you fly with us and meeting certain legal and regulatory requirements.
• Carrying out analysis and market research.
• Improving our websites, products and services.
• For direct marketing to you if you elected to receive marketing communications.
3. Will you share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data onto third party service providers described below:
• Customs and immigration authorities of any country in your itinerary or to which your flight may flyover.
• Airlines and other service providers will be identified when you make a booking.
• If you enrolled in a loyalty scheme or have a travel profile with us so that we can administer the benefits of these programs.
• Credit card companies and anti-fraud screening service providers to process payments.
• In response to a valid, legal request from Government and law enforcement agencies, such as customs and immigration authorities.
• Third parties, such as the police and regulatory authorities, to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our customers, staff and assets.
Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep details securely, and to use them only for the purposes of fulfilling your travel arrangements. When they no longer need your data to fulfill this service , they will dispose of the details in line with our procedures or according to statutory procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
4. How will you use the personal data?
We will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in an accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. We are required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for customs and security purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices.
5. Can I find out the personal data that you hold about me?
At your request, we can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. You can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why to process your data.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of us or a thrid party, information about those interested.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organization, information about how we ensure this is done securely. We will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at amy time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of sending data if it wasn't collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
6. What form of ID will I need to provide to access this?
You will be required to provide sufficient information for us to adequately identify you.
7. Contact details of the Data Protection Office:
To be advised.