You hereby agree:-
That the collection and use of the information available on/or through this site is solely for your personal Non-commercial use.
All fares quoted include all taxes, except where taxes are collected locally at airport check-in. Please note that all quotes remain subject to changes and are only guaranteed when the booking has been paid for. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use, deal with or copy in any way in party or in whole any right without our written permission or, as appropriate, the permission of the third party Rights owner. Your misuse of the Rights, except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited
It is necessary for you to supply us with personally identifiable information relating to you which may include but not limited to your name, identification card, address, credit/debit card number(s) including billing address, expiration dates, passport number, nationality (the data) from time to time in connection with using our value-added service including, but not limited to placing an order for our product and services.
This website from time to time contains links to other related World Wide Web internet sites, resources and sponsors of this website. Since Medview Airline does not approve, check, edit, vet or endorse such sites you agree that Medview Airline is not responsible or liable in any way for the content, advertising or products available from such sites or any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with the operators of such sites. You agree that any dealing you have with such third party site operators shall be on the terms and conditions (if any) of the third party site operator and should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of such site.
Medview Airline makes no representations nor does it take any responsibility in relation to the content of any site accessed through these links.
The carriage of passengers, baggage and cargo by air is subject to the conditions of carriage and regulations of the carrier concerned. Carriage of passengers and baggage on flights operated by Medview Airline is subject to Medview Airlines conditions of carriage.
If the carrier operating your flight is not Medview Airline, please contact that carrier for further details of their conditions of carriage.
WHAT PARTICULAR EXPRESSIONS MEAN IN THESE CONDITIONS
As you read these conditions, please note that:
“We”, “our”, “ourselves” and “us” means Medview Airline (Nig.) Ltd, 21 Olowu Street, off Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
“You”, “your” and “yourself” means any person, except members of the crew, carried or to be carried in an aircraft pursuant to a Ticket. (See also definition for “Passenger”.)
“Agreed Stopping Places” means those places, except the place of departure and the place of destination, set out in the Ticket or shown in our timetables as scheduled stopping places on your route.
“Airline Designator Code” means the two characters or three letters which identify particular air carriers.
“Authorised Agent” means a passenger sales agent who we have appointed to represent us in the sale of air transportation on our services.
“Baggage” means your personal property accompanying you in connection with your trip. Unless otherwise specified by us, it consists of both your Checked and Unchecked Baggage.
“Baggage Check” means those portions of the Ticket which relate to the carriage of your Checked Baggage.
“Baggage Identification Tag” means a document issued solely for identification of each piece of Checked Baggage.
“Checked Baggage” means Baggage of which we take custody and for which we have issued a Baggage Identification Tag.
“Check-in Deadline” means the time limit specified by us by which you must have completed check-in formalities and received your boarding pass.
“Conditions of Carriage” means these conditions of carriage.
“Conditions of Contract” means those statements contained in or delivered with your Ticket or e-Ticket Receipt, identified as such and which incorporate, by reference, these Conditions of Carriage.
“Confirmed Reservation” means a booking for a flight or series of flights in circumstances where the following conditions apply: a seat is held from availability with the status ‘HK’ (holding confirmed); payment has been received in the form of cleared funds taken in the form of credit / debit card transactions, travel agent MPD, cash paid at an airport or another payment location as authorized by us, or by cleared cheque; all flight sectors are confirmed; the booking contains relevant details which are the same as the travel document held by the Passenger (e.g. name, contact details, flight number(s)); and the Passenger has been advised that his or her travel booking is confirmed.
“Conjunction Ticket” means a Ticket issued to you in relation to another Ticket which together constitute a single contract of carriage.
“Coupon” means both a paper Flight Coupon or Passenger Coupon issued by us or our Authorized Agent as part of your ticket.
“Damage” includes, but is not restricted to, death of, wounding of, or bodily injury to a Passenger caused by an accident on board an aircraft or during embarkation or disembarkation, and loss of, damage to, or destruction of, baggage. Additionally, it means damage occasioned by delay in the carriage by air of Passengers or Baggage.
“Days” mean all seven days of every week; provided that, for the purpose of notification, the day upon which notice is dispatched shall not be counted; and provided further that for purposes of determining duration of validity of a Ticket, the day upon which the Ticket is issued, or the flight commenced, shall not be counted.
“Denied Boarding” means a refusal to accommodate passengers on a scheduled flight although they have a valid Ticket with a Confirmed Reservation on that flight and have presented themselves for check in within the required time limit.
“Electronic Ticket” means the electronic entries in our reservations database recording the carriage you have booked for which we or our Authorized Agent has issued an e-Ticket Receipt. “e-Ticket Receipt” means a receipt marked as such or marked Passenger Receipt/Itinerary, Passenger Itinerary/Receipt or Itinerary/Receipt which we deliver by email, by fax, by hand, by mail or by courier.
“Flight Coupon” means a paper document, marked as such, issued by us or our Authorized Agent as part of your Ticket showing the places of departure and destination between which you are entitled to be carried, or, alternatively, an electronic entry in our reservations database recording your booking for carriage on a particular flight.
“Force Majeure” means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond your control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised. Circumstances that are within your control and are foreseeable include, but are not limited to, not possessing valid travel documents for any country you may seek to enter as a point of destination or transit; a pre-existing medical condition of you or anyone travelling with you or a close family member or partner of which you were aware or should have been aware with the exercise of due diligence at the time of issue of your ticket; failure to arrange reliable transportation or to leave adequate time to complete your journey to an airport in order to arrive at least 30 minutes before domestic flights, or 60 minutes before all other flights (or such longer period as may be specified at time of issue of your ticket); failure to leave adequate time between the scheduled time of arrival of a connecting flight and the scheduled departure of your flight; booking a ticket knowing that you will be unable to be carried on one or more flight segments because of application of these Conditions of Carriage; a pre-existing commitment relating to your employment or business or personal life of which you were aware, or should have been with the exercise of due diligence at the time of issue of your Ticket.
Loss of TicketBooking of Seats
Confirmation of Booking: The booking of a Seat is confirmed after full payment of the fare is made and after we issue you a booking number and/or the Itinerary. Once confirmed, the booking cannot be cancelled and payments made are not refundable.
Group Bookings: These are governed by specific terms that vary from time to time. Please contact us for further details.
Flight Change: Once a booking number has been issued, flight changes may be subjected to payments of certain fees.
Name Change: Once a booking number has been issued, you are not allowed to substitute the passenger named in the confirmed booking with another passenger’s name.
Payment: Fares must be paid in full when a booking is made. In the event that the fare has not been paid in full for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to cancel the booking prior to check-in and/or to disallow you to board the aircraft.
Personal Data: You hereby acknowledge and agree that your personal data has been given to us for the purposes of making bookings for carriage and providing you with confirmation of that booking, providing and developing ancillary services and facilities, facilitating immigration and entry procedures, accounting, billing and auditing, checking credit or other payment cards, security, administrative and legal purposes, credit card issuance, systems testing, maintenance and development, statistical analysis, and helping us in any future dealings with you. For these purposes, by entering into a contract of carriage with us you authorize us to retain and use your personal data and to transmit it to our own offices, authorized agents and third party business associates, government agencies, other carriers or the providers of the services mentioned above.
Seating: We will make reasonable seating accommodations for Passengers with specific requirements in accordance with applicable laws. We reserve the right to re-assign seats at any time, including after boarding of the aircraft. This may be necessary for operational, safety, government regulatory, health or security reasons.
Pregnant Passengers: It is the duty of pregnant passengers to advise us of the progress of their pregnancy at the point of booking of Seat and at the check-in counter. Our carriage of pregnant passengers are subject to the following conditions:
1. Pregnancy up to 27 weeks (inclusive): Guest must sign Medview Airline Limited Liability Statement at the time of check-in to absolve Medview Airline against any liabilities arising there from.
2. Pregnancy 28 weeks and above: carriage not permitted on Medview Airline
Infants 8 days and/or below: We reserve the right not to carry infants eight (8) days-old and/ or below. We may in our absolute discretion decide to carry such infants on our flights when such carriage is expressly sanctioned in writing by a medical practitioner and when the parent of the infant signs a Limited Liability Statement.
Passengers with reduced mobility/medical condition: For safety reasons Medview Airline can carry only a maximum of 4 passengers per flight who have reduced mobility* provided that quadriplegic passengers are limited to not more than 2 per flight. Under certain circumstances we may require the passenger to travel with a companion.
Medview Airline does not accept battery operated wheelchair or mobility devices. Under certain circumstances, carriage of battery operated wheelchair or mobility devices might be accepted subject to removal of the battery (by passengers) and that maximum weight allowed for the wheelchair or mobility devices is 85 kg.
Unless otherwise determined by us, passengers with a medical condition / illnesses are required to produce a valid medical certificate dated no more than 7 days from the date of travel and sign a Limited Liability Statement upon check in confirming that they are fit to travel. For the safety of other passengers we reserve the right to deny boarding passengers suffering from infectious, contagious or chronic diseases at our sole discretion.
Passengers with specific requirements requiring special assistance and passengers with medical conditions / illnesses including those that may require administering or carrying medication / syringes onboard are requested to contact us via our call centre at least 48 hours before the scheduled flight departure date to make prior arrangement for the type of special assistance required. Passengers requiring wheelchair service are requested to prebook the same at the time of booking. Failure to notify us may result in any special assistance or wheelchair service being unavailable upon your arrival at the airport and you being refused carriage. For health and safety reasons passengers with specific requirements must check-in at the airport
Travel with a companion: We may require that you travel with a companion if:-
1 It is essential for safety; or
2 The passenger is unable to assist in his own evacuation from the aircraft; or
3 The passenger is unable to understand safety instructions.
- You are entitled to carry on board a limited amount of baggage, provided that it complies with our requirements and these Conditions. The current allowances for Carry-on Baggage are set out on our Website and may change. If any Carry-on Baggage exceeds the limits set out on our Website, we may direct such baggage be stowed in the aircraft hold and in this event we will treat the Carry-on Baggage as Checked Baggage and may charge a Baggage Fee if applicable. Carry-on Baggage allowances do not apply to an infant not occupying an aircraft seat.
- You may carry crutches or other prosthetic devices in the cabin if you are dependent upon their use in respect of the journey being undertaken.
- Special items. We may accept larger items (such as musical instruments) which would normally not be suitable as Carry-on Baggage, if you make prior arrangements with us. Medview Airline reserves the right to charge a reasonable additional fee for the carriage of the item as Carry-on Baggage.
- Hand Luggage
– Economy 6KG x 1
– Business Class 8KG x 2
- Check In Bags
– Adult – 32KG x 2 = 64KG
– Child – 30KG x 2 = 60KG
- Domestic and International Short Haul. Your Baggage Allowance will depend on your Fare and the Fare Rules. Some Fares do not include any Checked Baggage and you cannot add a bag at any time after purchase unless you upgrade to another Fare type or pay for excess baggage at the airport when checking in. Other Fares allow you to carry up to the designated Weight Limit and Piece Limit of Checked Baggage. We may in our discretion charge you a Baggage Fee for carrying the Checked Baggage. The current allowances for Checked Baggage and applicable Baggage Fees are set out on our Website and may change.
- International Long Haul. You are entitled to carry up to the designated Weight Limit and Piece Limit of Checked Baggage free of charge. Your Baggage allowance will depend on your Fare and the Fare Rules. The current allowances for Checked Baggage are set out on our Website and may change.
- Excess Baggage and Oversized Baggage. We may accept Checked Baggage that exceeds the designated Weight Limit and Piece Limit at our absolute discretion and upon payment by you of the applicable excess baggage charge (at the rates specified on our Website, which are subject to change at any time without notice) prior to carriage. Additionally, if your Baggage exceeds certain size and weight limitations, it must be sent as freight.
- We will use all reasonable Endeavours’ to ensure carriage of your Baggage, including Checked Baggage, on the same flight as you. However, in some circumstances, aircraft operational limitations (for example, aircraft weight restrictions caused by unusually strong headwinds or very hot weather) may mean we are unable to carry your baggage on the same flight as you. If this occurs, we will carry your baggage on the next available flight.
- Infant equipment, including prams/strollers, capsules, portable cots and car seats will be carried in accordance with our Policies set out on our Website and will be stowed in the aircraft hold during the flight.
- You must not take or permit to be taken onto the aircraft or as Checked Baggage any dangerous goods or potentially dangerous goods including: Compressed gases (e.g. refrigerants, gases such as butane, aqualung cylinders, liquid nitrogen, oxygen); Infectious substances (e.g. live virus cultures, bacterial strains); Corrosive substances (e.g. acids, alkaline, mercury, wet cell batteries); Flammable liquids or solids (e.g. fuel of any kind, matches (except safety matches), paints, thinners); Explosives (e.g. firearms, ammunitions, fireworks, flares); Radioactive and magnetized materials; Oxidizing materials (e.g. bleach, peroxide); Poisons (e.g. weed killers, insecticides); Dead animal matter; Live animals; Weapons of any type (e.g. knives, box cutters, any item confiscated by airport security); or items the carriage of which is prohibited by the applicable Laws, regulations or orders of any country to be flown from, to or over. We are entitled to destroy, abandon, withhold or retain such goods (without any liability to you) and produce them as evidence in any proceedings or inquiry as we consider appropriate.
- You must never include in your Checked Baggage any money or similar items like negotiable instruments, valuable items like jewellery, identification papers like passports, important original documents, or other valuable items. Subject to the applicable Law and the Conventions, we will not be responsible for Loss of or damage to such items, whether you take them as Checked Baggage or Carry-on Baggage.
- Checked Baggage Receipt. You may be given a Checked Baggage receipt when you check in your baggage. You must retain this receipt to assist you with claiming Checked Baggage at your destination or to make a claim for any applicable compensation if your Checked Baggage is lost or damaged.
- Identification of Baggage. You must ensure that all of your Checked Baggage is marked with your name and address, or some other form of unique identification which will allow us to confirm that the Checked Baggage belongs to you.
- Sporting Goods. We may classify sporting goods in a different manner from other Checked Baggage. Please contact our call centre for information on carriage of sporting equipments.
- Right to Refuse Carriage: We may refuse to carry your Baggage (or refuse to continue to carry your Baggage, if a problem is detected after you first check in):
If it does not meet the requirements set out in the these Conditions or the Policies;
i. if it is not securely packed in suitable materials;
ii. If it may cause discomfort or inconvenience to other Guests (for example, because of any odor it emits); or
iii. For safety or operational reasons.
- Right to Search: In addition to any searches required by Law, we reserve the right to search your Baggage at any time to ensure that it meets our requirements for carriage of Baggage, including any requirements set out in the Policies. We may refuse to carry you or your Baggage if you refuse to consent to a search. Your Checked Baggage may be searched in your absence.
- Passengers Responsibility: You must remove all Carry-on Baggage from the aircraft upon disembarking and collect your Checked Baggage as soon as it is made available for collection. We will dispose of any Baggage not removed from the aircraft or not collected by you (without any liability to you) if it is not claimed within 30 days after the flight. We are not liable for any Loss suffered by you if you have failed to remove all Carry-on Baggage from the aircraft upon disembarkation.
- You must never include in your Baggage:
i. Items which are likely to endanger the aircraft or persons or property on board the aircraft, such as those specified in the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air and the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, and in our regulations.
ii. Items which are prohibited by Law;
iii. Items which we in our discretion refuses to take;
iv. Any item we have listed as a prohibited item in these Conditions.
- Respect our employees, including our flight crew and promptly obey any instructions given to you, including a direction to provide your travel documents to the flight crew;
- Listen carefully to the pre-flight safety briefing, read the safety card provided to you, identify your nearest exits, and familiarize yourself with the location and operation of safety equipment.
- Fasten your seatbelt whenever you are seated, even when you are sleeping. Make sure you know how to operate infant and child restraints, and use them only as directed by the flight crew;
- Remain in your seat with your seatbelt fastened whenever the “Fasten Seatbelt” sign is illuminated, and return to your seat and fasten your seatbelt if told to do so by the flight crew;
- Stow your cabin baggage as directed by the flight crew;
- Use electronic devices, such as personal music players, laptop computers, mobile phones, cameras and game devices, only when the flight crew tells you it is safe to do so. Do not use transmitting devices, such as radios and remote-controlled toys, while on board. If you do not comply with these directions, the flight crew may take your electronic device from you, and keep it until the end of the flight;
- Behave in a way which does not disturb or cause offence to your fellow passengers;
- Drink in moderation and only consume alcohol which we supply to you on the flight – not alcohol that you bring on board with you; and
- Use cameras or photographic devices (including mobile phones) for personal use only. You must comply with the directions of flight crew when using cameras or photographic devices while on board.
In the reasonable exercise of our discretion, we may refuse to carry you on your journey or onward journey if we have notified you in writing before the booking that we would not at any time after the date of such notice carry you on our flights. This may be the case if you have contravened the rules of behavior stated in this article on an earlier flight and transporting you is therefore unacceptable. Furthermore, we are entitled to refuse to carry you on your journey or onward journey or to cancel your seat booking, if this measure is necessary for reasons of security or public order or to avert infringement of any applicable law(s) or conditions governing flights from, into or over individual countries, or the carriage of you causes security risks, health or discomfort for other passengers, or the conduct, age, or mental or physical state, including your impairment from alcohol or drugs presents a hazard or risk to yourself, to passengers, to crew, or to property, or you have committed misconduct on a previous flight, and we have reason to believe that such conduct may be repeated, or you have refused to submit to a security check, or you have not paid the applicable fare, taxes, fees or charges, or you do not appear to have valid travel documents, that may allow you seek to enter a country through which you may transit, or for which you do not have valid travel documents, destroy your travel documents during the flight or refuse to surrender your travel documents to the flight crew, against receipt, when so requested, or you present a ticket that has been acquired unlawfully, or has been purchased or obtained in breach of the Miles and More membership terms and conditions, or that has been reported as being lost or stolen, is a counterfeit, or if you cannot prove that you are the person named in the ticket, or you withhold the payment of the difference in amount (surcharge) arising in accordance with designated fee or you present a Ticket which has been issued other than by us or the travel agency which is authorized to issue Tickets, or which is significantly damaged; you fail to observe our instructions with respect to safety or security, you fail to observe the non-smoking rule on board our aircraft or use of electronic equipment on board which you are not allowed to.
Medview Airline will not be liable to you if we have exercised our right to refuse carriage. Where Medview Airline has issued your ticket on behalf of another carrier pursuant to interline, code share or charter agreements, Medview Airline will not be liable to you if the Operating Carrier of the flight refuses to carry you on the flight.
Schedule Changes and Disruptions
We will use all reasonable endeavors to provide to you the mode of transport or services based on the subject of the Booking but, in circumstances beyond our control, we may without notice substitute other means of transport or service. These Conditions apply to any such substituted transport or services and we will not be liable for any Loss you may incur as a result of any such substitution. In addition, we operate a number of different aircraft types with unique equipment, interior layout and service offerings and do not guarantee that you will travel on a particular aircraft type or will be able to utilize in-flight entertainment systems.
If you are landed at a destination other than that specified in the Booking, we will make all reasonable endeavors to take you to the specified destination but we do not have any obligation to you in relation to the time this will take nor the means of transport that will be used.
When you make a Booking, we or an Authorized Agent will tell you the scheduled time of your flights. These times will also be noted on your Itinerary and may be noted on your Ticket. If we change the time of your flight, we will make reasonable attempts to contact you or your Authorized Agent, using the contact details you have provided us. We do not guarantee that we will contact you, and so you should check prior to your flight to make sure your flight times have not changed.
We will try to ensure that you and your Baggage depart and arrive as close as possible to the scheduled times. However, we do not guarantee flight times or schedules, and they do not form part of your contract of carriage.
We may need to cancel or delay and reschedule flights or services due to industrial action, landing restrictions, airport loading restrictions, unsuitable weather conditions, technical problems, operational reasons, or any event beyond our reasonable control, and scheduled flight times or destinations are not guaranteed. We are not liable for any Loss which you may incur as a result of any such delayed or rescheduled flight or service.
If you suffer loss as a result of events within our control, you may be compensated by us in accordance with our Customer Service Plan (when applicable).
Third Party Disclosures
Where we have refused to carry you due to one or more reasons, we may share your personal information with third parties (including other carriers) if we deem it is necessary for security or safety purposes.
Conduct During Flight
When you travel on a Medview Airline flight, you must:
When you travel on a Medview airline flight, you must not:
b. Behave in a manner which would be considered reasonably offensive by other passengers, or in a manner which might cause discomfort, distress, offence or injury to another person;
c. Disobey the directions of the flight crew;
d. Use illicit drugs on board our aircraft, or use prescription drugs which you are not medically required to take;
e. Do anything which may endanger the safety of the aircraft on which you are travelling, or the safety of our flight crew or your fellow passengers; and
f. Tamper, interfere with or damage any part of the aircraft or the equipment carried on board.
We reserve the right to take all steps which are reasonably necessary to ensure the safety of a flight, our employees and Guests on board that flight. If in the opinion of our crew you have not complied with your obligations in this paragraph (and in particular, if you have done any of the things listed in the above paragraph), we may take steps which include any one or more of the following:
a. Move you to another seat, or another part of the aircraft;
b. Restrain you;
c. Take any such other action as is reasonably necessary to ensure the safety of the flight, its Guests and our crew, including the reasonable use of force;
d. Remove you from the flight;
e. Divert the flight and offload you from it;
f. Report you to the relevant authorities;
g. Refuse carriage for the remaining journeys on your Booking; and
h. Ban you from travelling on Medview Airline services, for any duration of time we believe is appropriate.
After Your Flight
Baggage collection. Make sure you collect your Checked Baggage from the collection point advised to you by our staff when you arrive at your destination.
Lost Baggage. If you cannot find your Baggage, you must notify our staff at the airport and provide them with your Itinerary, Ticket and/or and baggage identification tag which was issued to you at check-in.
Wrong bag. If you collect the wrong bag, you must return it to the airport where you collected it as soon as you discover the error.
If you don’t collect your baggage. If you do not collect your Baggage within 30 days after your flight, we will destroy it without notifying you and without paying you any compensation.
Leaving bags behind. We are not responsible or liable to you for any Loss you suffer as a result of leaving behind any Checked Baggage or Carry-on Baggage on board or at the airport.
Arrival Formalities and Administrative Requirements
Visas and entry documents. You are responsible for ensuring that you obtain and present at your Destination and any Stopover, all required travel documents. We are not responsible or liable to you if you have failed to obtain, or you have lost, these documents.
Entry rules and requirements. You must also comply with all entry requirements, rules and regulations of your Destination or any Stopover. This includes any immigration, customs and security requirements. We are not responsible or liable to you if you do not comply with these requirements, rules and regulations
If you are refused entry or deported. If you are refused permission to enter a country during your journey on a Booking or are deported, then, regardless of the reason for the refusal of entry or deportation:
a. We will, if required by a governmental authority, transport you from the country that has refused you entry or deported you;
b. You must pay for any costs associated with the refusal of entry or deportation, including any fines and detention and repatriation costs;
c. we will not provide you with a refund for your Ticket, and may offset any unused sectors on your Booking or coupons of your Ticket (as applicable) to offset any repatriation costs or fines incurred by us as a result of your refusal of entry or deportation; and
d. You must reimburse us for any fines, penalties, Losses, expenses or damage which we incur as a result of you being denied entry or deported.
Passenger Responsible for Fines, Detention Costs, Medical Costs etc.:
If we are required to pay or deposit any fine or penalty or to incur any expenditure by reason of your failure to comply with laws, regulations, orders, demands or other travel requirements of the countries flown from, into or over or to produce the required documents, or administering any medical care including paramedic services in cases of emergencies at ports of departure and arrival, you shall on demand reimburse to us any amount so paid or expenditure so incurred or to be paid. We may apply towards such payment or expenditure the value of any carriage unused by you, or any funds due to you in our possession.
Notice of Claims:
Acceptance of Baggage by the bearer of the Baggage Identification Tag without complaint at the time of delivery is sufficient evidence that the Baggage has been delivered in good condition and in accordance with the contract of carriage, unless you prove otherwise. If you wish to file a claim or an action regarding Damage to Checked Baggage, you must notify us as soon as you discover the Damage, and at the latest, within seven (7) days of receipt of the Baggage. If you wish to file a claim or an action regarding delay of Checked Baggage, you must notify us within twenty-one (21) days from the date the Baggage has been placed at your disposal. Every such notification must be in writing and posted or delivered to us within the above periods.
Marketing and Promotional Material
Medview Airline may contact you by text message, email or other digital service (such as through our applications that you install on your mobile device), phone or post to let you know about flight specials, our promotions or any new or existing products or services, and those of our related companies and partners, that may be of interest to you.
Limitation of actions:
Any right to damages shall be extinguished if an action is not brought against us within one (1) year of the date of arrival at the destination, or the date on which the aircraft was scheduled to arrive, or the date on which the carriage stopped. The method of calculating the period of limitation shall be determined by law of the court where the case is heard. Other services and products described in this website may well be subject to terms and condition details of which may be obtained from Medview Airline or their service provider (as applicable).